* Look for more mentoring and workshop opportunities coming from Michelle this summer, 2013.
* The [POSING & MOORE] guide – a 60+ page PDF e-book learning resource for teen portrait Photographers. $149 – Available NOW for instant download!
* Our [Senior Portrait Website], [Fashion Portfolio] & shopping cart system are from [Photobiz]
* Our blog is a self-hosted [Wordpress] blog with a [ProPhoto] template, that we customized. Use MMOORE to get $10 off your own ProPhoto Blog Template.
* We host all our websites through [MediaTemple]
* Our logo and [Michelle Moore Splash Page] were created by [Ribbons of Red]
* Also, [Blue Window Creative] has created some marketing materials for us, such as our “rep cards” for our seniors & album covers for our musician clients.
* We work exclusively with [Photoshop] (CS3) & [iView Media Pro] to sort and edit our images.
* When we are super busy, [Colorati] color corrects our client and portrait images.
* In 2010 and forward, select fashion images are re-touched by [Maria the Retoucher]
* We use [ProDPI] as our lab, and [WHCC] for select products.
* Our favorite album companies are [Asuka] and [Kiss]
* We use [Dropbox] to upload and share large files. Sign up with our link listed and get extra storage space (for free!)
* ["What I think" - The Define School] Opinion Article; March 2013
* [Being Boutique] Interview & Exclusive Featured Session; February 2013
* [jpeg2RAW] Podcast & Video Interview with jpeg2RAW, Episode #71; February 2013
* [/for awesome people/] Interview; January 2013
* [Chic Magazine] “Posing Like a Pro” Article; January/February 2013, Chic Magazine Issue 4 $35
* [Senior Style Guide] “Harnessing the Power of Social Media Sites” Article; January 2013, Senior Style Guide Issue 3 $25
* [How to Build a Thriving Business as a Photographer] Video Interview with Young Female Entrepreneurs, Episode #41; December 2012
* [Backdrops & Backgrounds: A Portrait Photographer's Guide] Interview about On-location Backdrops; November 2012, Amherst Media $24.96
* [BP4U] Interview and Feature; November 2012
* [Plywerk] Featured Artist and Interview; November 2012
* [Mozi Magazine] Vanessa Featured Session and Profile; October, 2012
* [F-Stop Frenzy] POSING & MOORE guide review; September, 2012
* [Photo Business Tools] Video interview on using Instagram to leverage and market your brand; September 2012
* [Lemonade & Lenses] “Preparing for a Commercial Fashion Shoot” Article for Issue No. 9; September 2012
* [Seniorologie] Interview and Feature about our 2013 Senior Rep Program; July 2012
* [Evoking You] features Madison’s Senior Portraits; April 2012
* [Clickin Moms] Interview; January 2012
* [Asukabook Spotlight Photographer] Interview and Spotlight Photographer; November 2011
* [Fashion Network Seattle] Interview and Profile; October 2011
* [Lemonade & Lenses Interview] Interview; October 2011
* [Framed Show] [Framed] Show Online VIDEO Interview and Behind-the-Scenes look at a Fashion Shoot; October 2011
* [Young Female Entrepreneurs] Profile & Interview; September 2011
* [Formula One Actions] Sample Formula One Action Edits; September 2011
* [The Glamour Wire] Candid Interview with Rachael Yahne for The Glamour Wire; August 2011
* [Focht Creative] 20 Questions Interivew; August 2011
* [Usewhitespace] Podcast Interview with Allie Siarto; June 2011
* [Inside the Locker] Featured Photographer + Interview; May, 2011
* [I Heart Faces Interview] Guest Judge + Interview; March, 2011
* [Creating A Boutique Style Photography Business] ProPhotoResource Article; February 2011
* [The Maternal Lens, Interview] November, 2010
* ["What's Your Set-up?"] XEQUALS article; July, 2010
* [Formula One Actions] Interview; July 2010
* [Composition - A Modern Twist] XEQUALS article; April, 2010
* [Photographers Going "Green"] Photobiz, April 2010
* [F Stoppers] Write-up on salt&prep; April 2010
* [iaam.com Interview] Iaam.com, April 2010
* [Colorati iChat Interview] Colorati, February 2010
* ["Inspired Friday"] Taylor Assignments Blog Feature, February 2010
* [DesignAglow article on Senior Portraits] Issue No. 10 – $30 through Design Aglow; 2010
* [Totally Rad Actions, Interview] September, 2009
* [Finding a Senior Portrait Photographer] PPA Article; 2009
* [Painting with the sun - Masters of Natural Light] XEQUALS article; August, 2009
* [Photobiz] Featured Photographer, Interview; August, 2009
* [ProDPI Love] Featured Photographer Interview; August 2009
* [Professional Photographer Magazine] Interview; May 2009
* [X-Equals] Interview; April 2009
* ["Senior Photography:10 Tips for the Photos You Want"] Interview for PPA; 2009
* [Chic Magazine] Cover Contest Runner-up Issue No. 5; March 2013
* [Framed Awards] Nominated “BEST EMERGING PHOTOGRAPHER of 2012″; January 2013
* [Evoking You] Top Ten “Teens” Winner; September 2012
* [Chic Magazine] Cover Contest Runner-up Issue No. 3; September 2012
* [Fashion Photography Blog] S.O.T.W. “Shot of the Week”; February 2010
* [Fashion Photography Blog] S.O.T.W. “Shot of the Week”; August 2009
* [Wedding Photography Project] Photo Contest Runner-up; February 2008
*My FAVORITE Reflector is the [Photoflex 5-in-1 42"] and I use it on most of my outdoor sessions!
*Try before you buy in Seattle at [Glazer's Camera]
*Rent gear online from [Borrow Lenses]
*New to our collection, our favorite [Lensbaby] lens, the [Sweet 35 Optic]
*To see what used gear I have for sale, please [check our listings here]. We’ll keep this updated with current used stuff!